Granny's gone and done it again

I made spaghetti five way for DH, and also served regular sauce for GC, who likes it traditional. I served myself traditional, then went ahead and put beans on it and shredded cheese. Guess I had it 7-way! 😆

Are you getting out of the chicken business, Cap? Or gonna repopulate?

Yikes. I'll stick with tornadoes, at least they're only seasonal and you can hide from them.
Yes, I started decreasing the chickens when Mom died. From 100 to about 50. Then I decided to get rid of the rest when the chores became too much for me to want to do. And I have been missing vacations. Plus hubby hates hearing the roosters. With only 3 bantam roos left, we don't hear them much any more.

Nope, happy about less chores. Hoping to go on vacation this summer.
Well, now I'm about half jealous! Asked DH if we could go to Camp Meeting this summer - there are several, but the one I'd like to go to is having a full-size sanctuary like the Israelites had in the desert with Moses. Would love to see that! And my SIL and BIL live right close by now. I just don't trust them to look after my critters the way I would want them to. Especially the chicks ... oh well.

I might be a little late. I just took my last AP exam today, feels like a weight has just been lifted 😤 I will come back in the morning!! Lots to recap guys. I hope everyone is doing good. My Grandma is staying with us rn and I haven’t seen her in YEARS so it has been great

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all the mothers btw!!! 💗💗💗

I might be a little late. I just took my last AP exam today, feels like a weight has just been lifted 😤 I will come back in the morning!! Lots to recap guys. I hope everyone is doing good. My Grandma is staying with us rn and I haven’t seen her in YEARS so it has been great

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all the mothers btw!!! 💗💗💗
Hey, good to hear from you!

Well, now I'm about half jealous! Asked DH if we could go to Camp Meeting this summer - there are several, but the one I'd like to go to is having a full-size sanctuary like the Israelites had in the desert with Moses. Would love to see that! And my SIL and BIL live right close by now. I just don't trust them to look after my critters the way I would want them to. Especially the chicks ... oh well.
I can't recall the last time I went to Canada on vacation. Must be at least 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom