Granny's gone and done it again

Bout time you showed up! LOL Good luck with the job. I hope you land it.
I hope so too. Benefits would be sweet.
If you land this job will you put in notice or just take off? Moving is really hard. I packed up 2 households by myself. Sold both houses and started a new life here. It takes it out of you. Has tenant ever let you know when he is leaving?
Well. Current work knows my plan, BossLady is already wanting to give a lot of my responsibilities to her daughter so I straight up told her look you’re going to cut what I can do I will be looking for another full time job. I can still do some reporting stuff for the company but that won’t take too many hours out of my week so…not too concerned. The way I see it what I can get paid from current company would just be extra towards the principal on the mortgage. Tenant agreed to the greasing of his wheels and will be out by the fifth. Phew. Moving is hard, especially when it’s the distance move like this. But…hubs managed to find a tow Dolly at least so…our first trip up will be he and Kira in the bougie beav (motorhome) towing the box trailer…and me driving the bronco dollying my car. So yay for the two cars, it was looking like we’d only have the one for a bit but then he found the dolly. Will be doing some practice runs before the big trip though since my towing experience is minimal and that bronco will pass anything but a gas station…

What I meant was, if it doesn't work for her this time around let her try another clutch later.
Yes I understood. The little died of its injuries during the night. I think it had severe brain damage from the hard pecks it got. When she goes broody again I'll let her have at it in a different environment. Right now I'm without a rooster that would make a decent mate for her. She is small as in bantam class and all my roosters are way to big for her. I have some CLB's coming in June but that's 13 months off for a decent rooster that she may take a liking too like she did her man that a fox got. I'll just give her fertile eggs in exchange for hers. How that skinny little girl covered 9 eggs and kept them all hatching I'll never now. I hope she rethinks what the chicks are and will accept 3 of them.

I had to go yesterday and get a new debit card. Someone had tried to use the old one at a restaurant in Cairo, Egypt the day before and the bank caught it and froze it but not before $213.00 had been pilfered on something called Tip Top Trips. I'll have that reimbursed. I hate thieves.
Scum!!!

Back
Top Bottom