Granny's gone and done it again

I had mine done. Just some skin re.oved years ago. Insurance paid for it because it was causing problems with my Peripheral vision. Can't tell it was done. No surprise look here, in fact they're a bit droopy again. Old age. Oh well now.
same problem with him. I am starting the same thing now.

Cherry, so good to see you, we've missed you! ❤️ You know we love you, you're our Very Special Young Person now! :lau Most yunguns get bored with us pretty quick. Love the cat, your work is amazing! I loved the letter that started "Dear Stranger" thank you for sharing. So excited to think you are going to be a surgeon. Did you know I am 71 and Cynthia soon will be? All that schooling, heavens! Who knows if we will still be here when you qualify! You must stay in touch as you progress ... wonderful to watch you advance. So proud of you, my dear, SO proud! Although ...I've done nothing to be proud of, it's all you. Guess I should say I'm so HAPPY for you! Yes, that's better. 😘

Yeah, like that. I just want my body back. What is this, this .... this THING I am carrying around now?
I was never happy with the "shape" of things. I thought I was fat my whole life. I was 140 when I married the first time and had a little pouch of a belly. I wish I could get back to that

Back
Top Bottom