Granny's gone and done it again

Well, I upped Gracie's meds this morning to a full pill. She had another seizure last night. 😔 They're getting closer together. I got to thinking about having her brain x rayed. Sges been having a lot of other symptoms that i haven't mentioned here that could mean strokes or tumor. I had Austin call me from work to talk about the idea and also about draining our water heater. He knows someone that can. I've had it for three years now and haven't drained it. Scott used to do it once a year..I think. In Utah and in this area we have hard water. Thick stuff accumulates. Anyway, Austin was quiet when I mentioned x ray for Gracie. I asked him about his thoughts. He says, mom, if it gives you peace of mind knowing. Then I thought about what I said about..not..doing blood work. I guess, same thing. Oh dear.

Well, I upped Gracie's meds this morning to a full pill. She had another seizure last night. 😔 They're getting closer together. I got to thinking about having her brain x rayed. Sges been having a lot of other symptoms that i haven't mentioned here that could mean strokes or tumor. I had Austin call me from work to talk about the idea and also about draining our water heater. He knows someone that can. I've had it for three years now and haven't drained it. Scott used to do it once a year..I think. In Utah and in this area we have hard water. Thick stuff accumulates. Anyway, Austin was quiet when I mentioned x ray for Gracie. I asked him about his thoughts. He says, mom, if it gives you peace of mind knowing. Then I thought about what I said about..not..doing blood work. I guess, same thing. Oh dear.
I’m sorry :hugs

Which colors would you really like to get?
would love to get a few Royals out there, Currently I have 1 3 year old Royal Heifer and then Hay and Shoe (who is going to camp) 2 years ago I had 4 royal cows. Sunny (may she burn) Polka -prolaspe, Maiah -no idea and then Twisty with a rectal prolaspe . With Hay in the main herd now I do have a better chance percentage wise. Royal is an incomplete dominate. BUT Trim to Royal and I have a 50% chance of a royal. Royal to Royal gets a Royal and Royal to solid gets a trim every time.

441519206_837349418423158_278018011963239696_n.jpg

well the sucker chair got me Tusday evening out from about 10 pm until 2:30 am. Office wide open so I locked up turned off lights and straight to bed. The dogs let me sleep until 730. HUZZAH. Was cold and dreary most of the day yesterday so I got caught up on all my bookwork. Then Vicki came over which is why I didn't get on last night.

Nice and sunny today a gentle breeze, I need to get out and till the bib bed OR see if Mont has plans and work on a shower in another room. Water goes everywhere not sure what burst or came undone and will take 2 of us. One in the basement to let the one in the bathroom when to shut the water off.

You all have a great day.

Note to self pg 42406

well the sucker chair got me Tusday evening out from about 10 pm until 2:30 am. Office wide open so I locked up turned off lights and straight to bed. The dogs let me sleep until 730. HUZZAH. Was cold and dreary most of the day yesterday so I got caught up on all my bookwork. Then Vicki came over which is why I didn't get on last night.

Nice and sunny today a gentle breeze, I need to get out and till the bib bed OR see if Mont has plans and work on a shower in another room. Water goes everywhere not sure what burst or came undone and will take 2 of us. One in the basement to let the one in the bathroom when to shut the water off.

You all have a great day.

Note to self pg 42406
Have you posted photos of your motel before and I missed out? What's the name of it? Nosey me. :)

Thanks!

@LTAY, I tagged you again to that thread. I think it's called Barred Rock or Malines Rooster? I don't know how to post a link here, but I bet I can count on my good friend @ShrekDawg to do it for me! :D
Tag should have been: @LTAY1946. The 1946 part was missing is why I wasn't getting it. :) I found the thread and posted what little I know.

Back
Top Bottom