Granny's gone and done it again

What's up, Dawg?

what did the dr say?
That he’s glad I came in. The other thing he thinks is just a cold but the ankle thing is interesting. He thinks it’s either gout or an infection, those are the main causes other than injury I guess. And he tested me for Lyme. And did X-rays on my ankle. And there is mild tissue swelling. I didn’t notice.

That he’s glad I came in. The other thing he thinks is just a cold but the ankle thing is interesting. He thinks it’s either gout or an infection, those are the main causes other than injury I guess. And he tested me for Lyme. And did X-rays on my ankle. And there is mild tissue swelling. I didn’t notice.
So the treatment for the ankle is ....?

Isnt gout from eating organ meats? I hope you feel better

Well, I upped Gracie's meds this morning to a full pill. She had another seizure last night. 😔 They're getting closer together. I got to thinking about having her brain x rayed. Sges been having a lot of other symptoms that i haven't mentioned here that could mean strokes or tumor. I had Austin call me from work to talk about the idea and also about draining our water heater. He knows someone that can. I've had it for three years now and haven't drained it. Scott used to do it once a year..I think. In Utah and in this area we have hard water. Thick stuff accumulates. Anyway, Austin was quiet when I mentioned x ray for Gracie. I asked him about his thoughts. He says, mom, if it gives you peace of mind knowing. Then I thought about what I said about..not..doing blood work. I guess, same thing. Oh dear.
Was the seizure as bad as last time?
Ive never drained my water heater and I also have hard water. It was replaced once but it was getting up there in age.

I never drained a water heater either, not even when I lived in NM, where the water is hard with alkali. Nor here, where we have a lot of iron. Maybe we should?
Mine has a hook up for a garden hose and you just screw it on and open the valve there. Thats it. IDK if they are all made that way but probably.

Back
Top Bottom