Granny's gone and done it again

just watching but I have friends who are in it, in tech, in pit, etc. Today is the last performance day.
My daughter in law here loves plays. She used to do stuff in them. Can't remember what it's called. Dressed the stage fir the next act and helped with costumes..so I guess a couple of different things.

My daughter in law here loves plays. She used to do stuff in them. Can't remember what it's called. Dressed the stage fir the next act and helped with costumes..so I guess a couple of different things.
she was probably in tech. Yea, i love plays too! But just watching. I could never find the courage to act on stage…I can’t hold in laughs (at all) and acting with ppl I know would just end up in chaos. Ive always admired the theatre kids

I seen some of those pups on FB for sale. Very cute
Here's a photo of my Grandson's.
Screenshot_20240517_175935_Facebook.jpg

she was probably in tech. Yea, i love plays too! But just watching. I could never find the courage to act on stage…I can’t hold in laughs (at all) and acting with ppl I know would just end up in chaos. Ive always admired the theatre kids
I did one acting job in High School. We were in competition for. Don't ask this old brain to remember the name! lol. Plus I did a Dramitic Reading in competition. I took third in Region. 😁

Back
Top Bottom