Granny's gone and done it again

I have been feeling soooo tired. I am trying an experiment since I try and eat very low carb, I am going to supplement with myself with salt water or sole water. It is water that is supersaturated with a good quality salt. I am putting one tablespoon of sole water in a glass of water. It does taste good to me so I think my body needs it. I will let you if it helps with my tiredness.

Honey's babies. The 2 black ones are male and the tan or buff colored ones should all be girls. The little bluish gray one I'm not sure about. Honey has blue feathers in her tail. Time will tell.
1716418137926.png

I have been feeling soooo tired. I am trying an experiment since I try and eat very low carb, I am going to supplement with myself with salt water or sole water. It is water that is supersaturated with a good quality salt. I am putting one tablespoon of sole water in a glass of water. It does taste good to me so I think my body needs it. I will let you if it helps with my tiredness.
Nothing seems to help me feel rested. It may just be those many decades of life catching up with me.

The reason I am doing this is because my sodium was low on my last blood test. Plus it is highly recommended when doing low carb. When you don’t eat processed food you get no sodium.
I think I get a moderate amount of sodium from Gatorade. I only drink Gatorade when I'm working out in the heat and sweating out electrolytes. I use salt on tomatoes, watermelon, and most all of my vegetables. No heavy but enough to wake up the flavors. I didn't look at my sodium levels. Cholesterol and Sugar got my attention. Need to go back and look at my triglycerides too.

Back
Top Bottom