Granny's gone and done it again

My pill trays are empty so I best get them filled while I can still function. If I can keep working the weight off I'm going to have to buy some new clothes. Bought one new belt already and punched new holes in the old ones. I am working on being a 100lbs lighter than I was when I had a desk job. Another 15-20 and I don't think I'll need BP meds at all.

I've got the yawns and I hope that is a good sign. It's time for me to check in with my pillow once again. Manual labor tomorrow first thing after playing musical coops with some chicks that need to leave a brooder pen to a larger grow out pen. Then it's off to dig the rest of the potato crop. If the rain forecast doesn't pan out I'm turning the water on at sundown and will run water all night long. Sweet corn is well into tasseling and needs a drink. Tomatoes need some water and so do the onions, blackberries, sweet potatoes, peppers, & eggplant. Pleasant dreams everyone.

My pill trays are empty so I best get them filled while I can still function. If I can keep working the weight off I'm going to have to buy some new clothes. Bought one new belt already and punched new holes in the old ones. I am working on being a 100lbs lighter than I was when I had a desk job. Another 15-20 and I don't think I'll need BP meds at all.

how many skinny people can you fit in a standard shower ??

Back
Top Bottom