Granny's gone and done it again

Seems like if you listen to your body you will do the right thing.
I'd eat chocolate and all kinds of pie with ice cream a whole lot more. I can't remember the last time I had a real candy bar or pie. I had about 3 keto cup cakes over a week. Fresh berries and citrus are my only real treat now. I haven't had a slice of bread in a long time. I'm still losing weight. I have a problem as I need to buy another new belt and some new clothes soon. When more of the vegetables come in I'll buy some new clothes.

With the water pills and the fact I sweat a lot of water out every single day that it does not rain all day I don't worry about the 20mg of Potassium I take every day as prescribed to offset the water pill I take to keep water off my lungs and heart. I get regular blood work to watch what is going on. The last time I was at the cardiologist he as me how I was losing weight. I told him to break or throw out all of his 9&10 dinner plates and buy some 8" and never go back for seconds. He agreed and said it was a good idea. With the right foods and portion control I lose weight.

With the water pills and the fact I sweat a lot of water out every single day that it does not rain all day I don't worry about the 20mg of Potassium I take every day as prescribed to offset the water pill I take to keep water off my lungs and heart. I get regular blood work to watch what is going on. The last time I was at the cardiologist he as me how I was losing weight. I told him to break or throw out all of his 9&10 dinner plates and buy some 8" and never go back for seconds. He agreed and said it was a good idea. With the right foods and portion control I lose weight.
thats a good thought. Im still losing too. I have one pair of pants left that wont fall down on me.

Back
Top Bottom