Granny's gone and done it again

I don't trust the pyramid one little bit because I don't trust the people who decide on what should be where and when.
I agree with you, Larry. How can food be "one size fits all?" We all have different needs and metabolisms. I can gain weight just looking at food, or thinking about it, while a friend eats as much as my husband and weighs about as much as a fly. It's not fair, I tell you!
:rant:mad::smack

I agree with you, Larry. How can food be "one size fits all?" We all have different needs and metabolisms. I can gain weight just looking at food, or thinking about it, while a friend eats as much as my husband and weighs about as much as a fly. It's not fair, I tell you!
I used to work with a guy when we lived in MO that brought his lunch in a 5 gallon bucket. He was always digging something out of it to eat while working on the line. He kept his bucket near him for the 8 hour shift. He was skinny. I'm an easy keeper in terms that farmers give to cows and horses.

I do not know if it is my phone or BYC that is being wonky so I got out, shut down my phone and restarted it. It would not insert quoted text, and also there was a long delay posting and I'd end up double posting. Gonna test and see if it's better now. If not, I'm out for the night.

Okay, it inserted the quote but I deleted it bc it was from a different thread.

It isn’t fair.

I used to work with a guy when we lived in MO that brought his lunch in a 5 gallon bucket. He was always digging something out of it to eat while working on the line. He kept his bucket near him for the 8 hour shift. He was skinny. I'm an easy keeper in terms that farmers give to cows and horses.
And dogs

Back
Top Bottom