Granny's gone and done it again

I have to stay up late tonight. Need to shut the pump off around 1am. The sweet corn in the first patch, sweet taters, peppers, and eggplant really needed a drink today. The leaves on the corn were curling up. The recent forecast rains never came.
Did you get your irrigation done?

Morning all, rough start to this day. I heated my coffee up when it didnt really need to. Its in one of the insulated things so it holds a couple cups. I must of fell asleep holding it and it spilled between and down my legs. Cleaned up and I fell asleep again! This time it was a smoke. I guess I got lucky and dropped it on the computer. Tom woke me up that time.
I cleaned his wound. Its no better.

Morning all, rough start to this day. I heated my coffee up when it didnt really need to. Its in one of the insulated things so it holds a couple cups. I must of fell asleep holding it and it spilled between and down my legs. Cleaned up and I fell asleep again! This time it was a smoke. I guess I got lucky and dropped it on the computer. Tom woke me up that time.
I cleaned his wound. Its no better.
Ah poor guy. He still doesn’t want to go to the dr?
I hope you have a fire extinguisher close to your chair

Yeah. Ours was 2.75%. I refied when it was starting to go up so I could get rid of the pmi.

Tell me about it. Though the vet was impressed always, I felt like goose was always a skinny man.

Here’s some Kira content. And uh. Hubs wanted the bronco moved so I moved it. It’s going straight to the gas station tomorrow. There’s two types of people in the world…ugh! View attachment 3844073View attachment 3844074View attachment 3844075
Lol, I remember when I was a young driver and my brother had to come rescue me bc I had run out of gas. Then he looked me square in the eye and gently told me, "you know it's okay to put gas in the TOP half of the tank, right?" Eureka!

cleaned his wound. Its no better.
Do it two or three times daily, it will take consistent care. You must be dedicated.

Rough night and morning here for storms. Folks we know have had flooding in their homes, trees down, wind damage, power outages. We're okay here but can't get out to the highway due to high water, and I have to get my Kid out today for his summer job. Tornadoes, large hail and high wind have been in the area around us.

Back
Top Bottom