Granny's gone and done it again

Did you get your irrigation done?
I did for the area planed for yesterday. Going out soon to hand water the tomatoes. If it doesn't rain as forecast tomorrow I'm setting the rainbirds up to water the corn and beans.There is not rain in the forecast for another week and then it is marginal. We need hurricane season to start and hopefully they fizzle before landfall but deliver much needed rain.

One good thing I did accomplish is I fixed my hearing aid that costco want me to throw away and buy a new one. As a last ditch effort to get it to work again I soaked it in alcohol overnight and let it air dry this morning. I then to Ma's hair dryer to it and made sure it had dried completely out. Installed a new battery and it works like new.

One good thing I did accomplish is I fixed my hearing aid that costco want me to throw away and buy a new one. As a last ditch effort to get it to work again I soaked it in alcohol overnight and let it air dry this morning. I then to Ma's hair dryer to it and made sure it had dried completely out. Installed a new battery and it works like new.
what kind of alcohol ? Oh happy day!

My Costco hearing aids don’t have batteries. They are rechargeable

Back
Top Bottom