Granny's gone and done it again

How are you Cynthia? I so hate the anniversary of losing someone. I think its a good thing I dont remember them.
It seems to be worse than last year. I don't get it. To be honest, I've been pretty down for a few months. This Vestibular stuff isn't a good thing. If I didn't have it, I could be doing a lot more with my life. A lot more. On bad days I have to rely on kids for rides to say a Dr's appointment that is out of town. Yesterday, to the bank, in town because I was having an extra bad day. Holding on to things to stay upright. Was better later. Strangest illnes.

From chick to adult.
IMG_7250.JPG

It seems to be worse than last year. I don't get it. To be honest, I've been pretty down for a few months. This Vestibular stuff isn't a good thing. If I didn't have it, I could be doing a lot more with my life. A lot more. On bad days I have to rely on kids for rides to say a Dr's appointment that is out of town. Yesterday, to the bank, in town because I was having an extra bad day. Holding on to things to stay upright. Was better later. Strangest illnes.
It doesnt seem like 3 years have passed. Grieving doesnt have a time limit. I still mourn the loss of Roberts bio-dad He has been gone 30 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom