Granny's gone and done it again

Ive never heard a dog bark as much as he does. Fawn hardly ever barks unless she is playing with him or there are strangers at the door.
Sounds like my Sammy 🙄, he's an obnoxious barker. Jenny only barks at GC, lol. But Sammy talks to me with his barking too, he's such a tattle-tale. He let me know there was a stray cat in the house the other night.

The side of my tongue towards the back hurts like I chewed it and the pain is going to my ear. WTH? Only thing I do know is its not from a tooth. hahaa
I bite my tongue like that in my sleep sometimes and the insides of my cheeks when I'm eating. Stupid tongue.

So y'all don't get to see him all summer?
We got him for one week and we'll get him for a week before school starts. We miss him but it's so good for him. Otherwise he'd be laying on his back playing video games, most likely. He's 17, he needs this.

Did you know he is going on 10 yrs already? I think thats right anyway. I have checked into those collars and Im just not comfortable using them.
We put Gracie in one of these once. She learned to count. She discovered she could bark 3 times before it zapped her on the 4th bark, then it would reset. She would bark 3x, then stop. Then repeat. Hate training smart dogs! :barnie

@Cynthia12, I'm so sorry you miss your Scott :hugs
You had such a beautiful life together! Have you ever thought of writing your love story? Your kids and grandchildren would probably enjoy reading it. You could put pictures in it, like the one of you with your beautiful long blond hair and that car ... ❤️

Sounds like my Sammy 🙄, he's an obnoxious barker. Jenny only barks at GC, lol. But Sammy talks to me with his barking too, he's such a tattle-tale. He let me know there was a stray cat in the house the other night.

I bite my tongue like that in my sleep sometimes and the insides of my cheeks when I'm eating. Stupid tongue.

We got him for one week and we'll get him for a week before school starts. We miss him but it's so good for him. Otherwise he'd be laying on his back playing video games, most likely. He's 17, he needs this.

We put Gracie in one of these once. She learned to count. She discovered she could bark 3 times before it zapped her on the 4th bark, then it would reset. She would bark 3x, then stop. Then repeat. Hate training smart dogs! :barnie
My mom had 2 shiatsu dogs and I promised her I would take care of them. They were the dumbest dogs I had ever seen. The whole family hated them and I decided the best way to take care of them was thru a shiatsu rescue where she adopted them out for $500, each

@Cynthia12, I'm so sorry you miss your Scott :hugs
You had such a beautiful life together! Have you ever thought of writing your love story? Your kids and grandchildren would probably enjoy reading it. You could put pictures in it, like the one of you with your beautiful long blond hair and that car ... ❤️
that sounds like a good idea to me.

My mom had 2 shiatsu dogs and I promised her I would take care of them. They were the dumbest dogs I had ever seen. The whole family hated them and I decided the best way to take care of them was thru a shiatsu rescue where she adopted them out for $500, each
Wow! Hope they were spayed/neutered. People pay that kind of money for a dog, first thing they want to do is recoup their losses.

Back
Top Bottom