Granny's gone and done it again

@Cynthia12, I'm so sorry you miss your Scott :hugs
You had such a beautiful life together! Have you ever thought of writing your love story? Your kids and grandchildren would probably enjoy reading it. You could put pictures in it, like the one of you with your beautiful long blond hair and that car ... ❤️
Those photos were with my first husband. :) I was almost 40 when Scott and I were married. This first photo was us at Hawaii about a year after we were married. Second photo and third photo in Mexico. Fourth photo years later, not sure how long. Fifth photo is him a year before he passed. Lisa passed away just a week after this photo.
image.jpg
FB_IMG_1653677536572.jpg
Screenshot_20220527-130642_Facebook.jpg
image.jpg
FB_IMG_1651378268016.jpg

My mom had 2 shiatsu dogs and I promised her I would take care of them. They were the dumbest dogs I had ever seen. The whole family hated them and I decided the best way to take care of them was thru a shiatsu rescue where she adopted them out for $500, each
My girl is pretty smart. :) I'm full of photos tonight.
image.jpg

Those photos were with my first husband. :) I was almost 40 when Scott and I were married. This first photo was us at Hawaii about a year after we were married. Second photo and third photo in Mexico. Fourth photo years later, not sure how long. Fifth photo is him a year before he passed. Lisa passed away just a week after this photo. View attachment 3844937View attachment 3844938View attachment 3844939View attachment 3844936
How old were you when you had your last baby? Richard? Love these photos

Back
Top Bottom