Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure you salvage the Marines at Camp Pendleton in San Diego... no sense wasting the most bad *** killing force the US has. Besides they are not from cali

There are some good people there.

Unfortunately, California is home to San Quentin which is holding over twice as many prisoners as it was designed to, La Raza, illegals and lots of other assorted criminals.

Corrupt politicians, bankruptcy, and just some incredible toxic people also call California home.

California does have good farming capability, Gold Rush history and lots of endangered species.

It is not that the State itself is bad, or your average person. It is the criminals that have no business being there in the first place that ruin it for everyone else.

There are some good people there.

Unfortunately, California is home to San Quentin which is holding over twice as many prisoners as it was designed to, La Raza, illegals and lots of other assorted criminals.

Corrupt politicians, bankruptcy, and just some incredible toxic people also call California home.

California does have good farming capability, Gold Rush history and lots of endangered species.

It is not that the State itself is bad, or your average person. It is the criminals that have no business being there in the first place that ruin it for everyone else.

So you saying if we just carpet bombed the state you'd forget dumping it into the ocean?

Quote:
Exports are a good thing. Not enough people pat attention to the balance of trade. Look at this chart.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/business/02charts.html?_r=0

You see that when our trade went to deficits our debt also increased. I wish more dollars would comeback here to buy our goods. That would also lower the budget deficit.

The dollar is backed by all the products you can buy with the dollar, just like every other currency.
The rest of the world would rather have dollars in their hands then Chinese currency.

So you saying if we just carpet bombed the state you'd forget dumping it into the ocean?

What a terrible idea...

because it wouldn't work. Corrupt politicians and other assorted criminals are like cockroaches, the worse the habitat, the greater they thrive.

Besides, I wouldn't kill an animal, let alone human beings. Thus, I propose the establishment of the island of California, rather than anything so extreme.

To no longer have calif. as part of the U.S. would improve Calif. and hurt the U.S.

In all seriousness, California is a good State, it just has an abundance of criminals. I have nothing against the State and there are good people that reside there. It is a valuable State in terms of what it does for the rest of the United States.

Quote:
Many parts of Texas share the same problems that California faces for the same reasons. Also, crime rate as opposed to types of crime rates are totally different things.

Exports are a good thing. Not enough people pat attention to the balance of trade. Look at this chart.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/02/business/02charts.html?_r=0

You see that when our trade went to deficits our debt also increased. I wish more dollars would comeback here to buy our goods. That would also lower the budget deficit.

The dollar is backed by all the products you can buy with the dollar, just like every other currency.
The rest of the world would rather have dollars in their hands then Chinese currency.

Yes, exports are generally good, but when all that money starts losing value, people holding dollars overseas are going to look for hard assets to buy. I would hate to see all of this country's grain crop bought out from under us in one fell swoop. Some of us might get hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom