Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best day ever? Maybe.

Aaaaaaaaaaand stocks are UP... in direct conflict with the Dow Futures (-700) and all the pundits and "experts." Power to the people.

And now for something completely different.

MrsB

Hooray. I may get sent to the gulag by a cheeto colored man-baby for belonging to the wrong background.

But on the bright side of things, I found this:

91c7fe9311944376bc4f69a9072fb049

Hooray. I may get sent to the gulag by a cheeto colored man-baby for belonging to the wrong background.

It was either that or a criminal, entitled, witch-lady starting WWIII tomorrow. ;) - http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ld-Trump-presidency-prevented-World-War-Three

I always said this election was like picking between Mussolini and Pol Pot.

Looks like we went the Mussolini route. And, hey, since you're a citizen of this wonderful place, Trump promised to be a president for *every one*... Not just the angry, white "deplorables."

I hope he's true to his word.

MrsB

PS - If you *do* get locked up in a gulag (which I hope you don't), I'll come rescue you!

PPS - That Trumpizza is simultaneously hilarious and delicious-looking.

Last edited:
If you do get sent to the FEMA camp, look for Dennis. He has been missing for quite a while now. You will know him because he will contradict every thing you say.

If you do get sent to the FEMA camp, look for Dennis. He has been missing for quite a while now. You will know him because he will contradict every thing you say.

HA! Didn't he say he'd be one of the guards selling us out?

Or am I mistaken/lying?

And, yes, he WILL contradict what you say and STILL be wrong. ;)

MrsB

I see some people are unhappy with the results of the election. I wish they would listen to what Mr. Trump says rather than what CNN and MSNBC say he said. They lie!

Can we ever trust the news media? I don't think so.

Ohhhh no wait never mind, I know who you're talking about.

Also, please come to my party in my Quonset hut when I go to the gulag.

Last edited:
Dennis was a sort of troll that kept the thing alive. He is probably still weeping about the election result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom