Great News, KingsCalls! Early Candling Report!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by speckledhen, Apr 8, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

Wow, I didn't realize we were on the same day, Katy. Let me know if you do sneak a peek!

2. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Songster

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    That's great news Cyn ! I just got home from work and seems 19 or 20 other people beat me to responding...LOL I am excited and have been for a while now. I am glad everything looks good and can't wait to get down there and pick them up. Way to go!

3. speckledhen

That's okay, Jeff. I just hope they continue as well as they're going now. I keep trying to get a really great pic of that black cockerel, but he moves at just the wrong time. His crow still sounds like a kazoo, LOL. The blue boy's crow is better, but he's been doing it longer.

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:They came last thursday and I set them about 11:30 that night so I figure tonight will be the end of day 5. They have that extra shipping day, so I hope they're doing ok.

5. speckledhen

That's right, I forgot about that. I set mine a few hours earlier than you did, right after noon and some a couple hours afterward, making Friday the first day like yours.

6. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Quote:Katy- This means we are hatching buddies too!! I have my orps from Bamachicken!
    Goodluck!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    How wonderful, congrats!!
    Kate

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: