Great Pyrenees Puppies

corancher

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Colorado
We have a litter of 10 Pure Great Pyrenees puppies. Both parents are our livestock guardian dogs. There a 5 females and 5 males in this litter. All puppies have various badger markings. The puppies will be exposed to various livestock and poultry. We have shipped puppies in the past by Air Travel. The cost was $350.00 - $400.00 two years ago and I have not checked to see what the cost is currently. This will be our last litter of puppies as will are retiring the dogs from puppy making duties. If interested, please send me a PM and I can get you additional information. All puppies are listed on puppyfind.com and have an indivdual picture for each puppy. The puppies will have their first series of shots and be wormed. No puppy will be able to leave to ranch until they are 8 weeks old. They were born on April 13, 2013. Pictures were taken on May 19, 2013 and consist of some of the puppies, Mama, & Papa.

Very cute, wish you were closer. My female is just now a year old and would love to have a boyfriend other than our neutered border collie. LOL
Beautiful puppies

I just checked into cost of air travel to New Hampshire for one of the puppies. Cost for air travel, crate, health check is right around $350.00. Just saying.
lol.png

We have sold 4 of the females so we have 1 female and 5 males remaining. We normally sell the males first so we are a little surprised we have all the males still.

Last edited:
How far are you from liberal Kansas? I would like to see picks of your female and if you are not that far away I will come get her.

Just googled it and you are about 5 hours from me. So please send me a pic of the female and if Like her I will come to you to get her.

Back
Top Bottom