Greek Bandit Parcels

Cara

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
NM
I'm not sure bandits carry foil, but anyway....
hmm.png
This is for two

2 deboned chicken breasts (big juicy ones!)
1 package of crumbled Feta
4 strips of bacon
1 can diced potatoes (if you're lazy about peeling and boiling like me!)
1 can Italian-cut green beans, or spinach drained
2-3 tbsps Cavender's Greek Seasoning
Olive oil

On a large square of foil for each parcel, place half the can of spinach or green beans (drained). Wrap the chicken breast in 2 strips of bacon. There's no need to put a toothpick in it, it doesn't matter if it's a bit loose. Sit that on top. Put half the can of potatoes on top of that, again drained. Sprinkle crumbled Feta on top, and top with some Cavender's seasoning mixed into some olive oil. Don't overdo the seasoning because it's salty. 1 - 1.5tbsps per person should work.

Wrap the package up tightly, with your folds at the top so the hot oil doesn't run out during cooking. Put in a 375F oven on a baking sheet for 35-45 mins.

This recipe has little preparation other than making the parcels, and hardly any cleaning up because there are no pots or pans. It's great as a meal in itself, but I love it served over plain pasta. The oil will season it.

Last edited:
lol.png

I have a good excuse.. the Cornish Rocks are only 3 weeks old!

I like cooking but hate all the preparation and cleaning up, so this recipe works well for me. Even my lazy college roommate would make these for himself, instead of the regular plate of 12 hotdogs smothered in BBQ sauce :|

Back
Top Bottom