|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

1. Were you fighting in the war against Kronos?: No I wasn't found yet.

2. Were you already at Camp Half-Blood, or are/were you found by a satyr.: No i was just found by a satyr

3. Short background story, please?: I lived with my rich single father who was still in love with the Godess that is my mother ( he thinks that he loves him too and will be back for him) was rewarded anything by her father because he just wanted her happy.

Character name: Jane
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter): demigod
God(ess) Parent: Aphrodite
Personality: sweet, bitter that her mother left her, will fight for what she loves, all the boys chase her, HATES WHEN PEOPLE CRITISIZE HER
Descrpition: Long flowing brown hair, icy blue eyes

Last edited:
1. Were you fighting in the war against Kronos?: No I wasn't found yet.

2. Were you already at Camp Half-Blood, or are/were you found by a satyr.: No i was just found by a satyr

3. Short background story, please?: I lived with my rich single father who was still in love with the Godess that is my mother ( he thinks that he loves him too and will be back for him) was rewarded anything by her father because he just wanted her happy.

Character name: Jane
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter): demigod daughter of Aphrodite
Personality: sweet, loving, will fight for what she loves, all the boys chase her
Descrpition: Long flowing brown hair, icy blue eyes

(Talk about mary-sue...)

Back
Top Bottom