|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

(Looks about good now, but in this one myth She was so jealous of this girl Psyche who was prettier then her and people said she was the goddess herself in disuse she sent her son Eros to ruin her but he failed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupid_and_Psyche (There are some nude pics warning)
Haha okay! I only typed her name and looked at Wikipedia.. I did not notice that there was jealousy going on when I was reading it...

Last edited:
Okay, by the way, um all the gods(esses) did fight in the war against Kronos, and gods and goddesses aren't in Camp Half Blood. Sorry, should've explained that better. And, try not to criticize each other guys, it's alright what a picture looks like. :) I know that you probably weren't doing it on purpose, but just be aware of what you're gonna say.
One more thing-- all the posts are accepted, and the gods are added!

Okay, by the way, um all the gods(esses) did fight in the war against Kronos, and gods and goddesses aren't in Camp Half Blood. Sorry, should've explained that better. And, try not to criticize each other guys, it's alright what a picture looks like. :) I know that you probably weren't doing it on purpose, but just be aware of what you're gonna say.
Okay! Yay.

Character name:Demeter
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter): godess
Personality: caring, loving, likes to spend her time out side
Picture: (optional)
images

(Umm is there a rule against mary/gary-sues?)

Character name: Apollo
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter): God of the sun
Personality: A flirt, full of himself, show-off-y, but can be caring once you get to know him
Picture:
Apollo_cartoon_drawing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom