|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Character name: Henry
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter): demigod
Personality: He hates 'jocks' (People who try to be perfect or the like) and knows he is not handsome, he has a short temper and is a rather hot head, he might not leave a good first impression on you and is rather rude at times as he likes to speak his mind but he is a very caring person and very loyal to his friends.
Picture: (optional) He is quite plain average height and has brown eyes and dark brown hair

Quote: Uh, okay, try not to cuss. And, please try to be not criticizing. This is a new thread, and maybe it's tippy33's first RP character, so cut her some slack.
On a different note-- we can probably start RPing within the next couple new characters. Though, we do need some other demigods, and more people to fill in at Camp Half-Blood. For those of you who don't know, Camp Half-Blood is where demigods, satyrs, nymphs, and such, go for protection. Once inside its (Camp Half-Blood) borders, monsters can't get inside the Camp. Gods do not go to Camp Half-Blood as they do not need protection from monsters.

Character name: Henry
Personality: He hates 'jocks' (People who try to be perfect or the like) and knows he is not handsome, he has a short temper and is a rather hot head, he might not leave a good first impression on you and is rather rude at times as he likes to speak his mind but he is a very caring person and very loyal to his friends.
Picture: (optional) He is quite plain average height and has brown eyes and dark brown hair
accepted. :)

Uh, okay, try not to cuss. And, please try to be not criticizing. This is a new thread, and maybe it's tippy33's first RP character, so cut her some slack.
On a different note-- we can probably start RPing within the next couple new characters. Though, we do need some other demigods, and more people to fill in at Camp Half-Blood. For those of you who don't know, Camp Half-Blood is where demigods, satyrs, nymphs, and such, go for protection. Once inside its (Camp Half-Blood) borders, monsters can't get inside the Camp. Gods do not go to Camp Half-Blood as they do not need protection from monsters.

(Sorry major book worm, I know this is not tippy's first RP I've RP with her before and shes really great :D and yeah I tend to speak my mind and if I seem rude to you sorry :/

Last edited:
1. Were you fighting in the war against Kronos?: No I wasn't found yet.

2. Were you already at Camp Half-Blood, or are/were you found by a satyr.: No i was just found by a satyr

3. Short background story, please?: I lived with my rich single father who was still in love with the Godess that is my mother ( he thinks that he loves him too and will be back for him) was rewarded anything by her father because he just wanted her happy.

Character name: Jane
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter): demigod daughter of Aphrodite
Personality: sweet, bitter that her mother left her, will fight for what she loves, all the boys chase her, HATES WHEN PEOPLE CRITISIZE HER
Descrpition: Long flowing brown hair, icy blue eyes

Character name: Isabella
Personality: very shy, very meek and lets people walk all over her, very self-conscious, tell her to do something and she will put up no to little fight, very innocent and naïve.
Picture: (optional

Character name: Dylan (Meaning son of the sea)
Personality: very competitive, flirty, a jock of sorts
Picture: (optional)

Back
Top Bottom