|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Pics
((P.S. Charlie is not Charles Beckendorf from the Hephaestus cabin.[You would need to read the Percy Jackson books to know what I'm talking about]))

"Charlie!" Her footsteps pounded on the ground as she ran towards him. Her best friend for three years. He turned and stared at her, he seemed so different. "Charlie? What's wrong? What did I do wrong?" She stopped running as he glared at her with cold, hard eyes. He opened his mouth to answer. And then the dream changed like it always does. Abby was running for her life. And then she woke up. It was hard having the same dream at leat once a month. It started when Charlie left 2 years ago. Abby always thought it was her fault he was gone. I must have done something wrong. She thought while getting up and stumbling towards the bathroom. She looked in the mirror. Three nights ago, she was attacked. The battle ended soon after it started. She got a lucky shot with her knife and the opponent crumbled to dust. The same way they always do. When she got home she saw something that made her think she was crazy. A tiny blue holographic image of a triton hovered over her head. She was sure that it was a dream. A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts...

((Ok, so this post is not very good. I changed it to third person real quick, so the grammar is probably terrible.))

Last edited:
((P.S. Charlie is not Charles Beckendorf from the Hephaestus cabin.[You would need to read the Percy Jackson books to know what I'm talking about]))

"Charlie!" I ran towards him. My best friend for three years. He turned and stared at me. He seemed so different. "Charlie? What's wrong? What did I do wrong?" I stopped running when I saw him glaring at me with cold hard eyes. He opened his mouth to answer. And then the dream changed like it always does. I was running for my life. What was I running from? Were was I going? And then I woke up. I have had the same dream at leat once a month since Charlie left 2 years ago. I always thought it was my fualt he was gone. I must have done something wrong.  I stumbled towards the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Three nights ago, I was attacked. The battle ended soon after it started. I got a lucky shot with my knife and my opponent crumbled to dust. The same way they always do. When I got home I saw something that made me think I was crazy. A tiny blue holographic image of a triton hovered over my head. I was sure that it was a dream. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts...

(We are doing the rp in 3rd person like all the other ones right?)

(That's alright LuvinChickens. ;) )
"Please, come and make yourself at home." Said Chiron to Allie and Catie. "I wonder where they came from. A satyr didn't find them!" Whispered Piper to Finn. "Yea, same here." Finn always loved new campers coming in. "So, who do you think your godly parent is, Catie?" Piper asked.

Back
Top Bottom