Green Club

Sad isn't it? Can't even have a nice calm thread about the beauty of Green without Red stepping in and beating up someone.
hmm.png

Maybe we should all chip in for some anger management classes for Red. Except for Orps of course...I don't think there's much help for that.

Sad isn't it? Can't even have a nice calm thread about the beauty of Green without Red stepping in and beating up someone.
hmm.png

Maybe we should all chip in for some anger management classes for Red. Except for Orps of course...I don't think there's much help for that.

Absolutely, Em, and as we both know this thread started with redhen introducing violence in post # 2
ep.gif
. To those who doubt her true nature and intentions, look beyond her words and study the vile nature of her actions. Initially others were fearful of joining because of the threats of redhen - both posted and implied. The LOVE of green however is so strong that good prevailed and shall prevail assuring the long term survival of this thread and all caring, compassionate, cute greenies. OK, I admit not all of us are cute. Sourland raises his hand in admission of this fact.
frow.gif

Why shall green prevail? Because right is on our side. We shall reap the rewards of mellow gentle loving kindness, and if necessary we shall prevail upon the Hulk once agin to kick BIGOLDredhen's butt.
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Sourland missed his calling. He clearly should be a campaign manager. If I was running for any office, up to, and including head of state, I would immediately hire him to sling my PR and propaganda.
A toast to the spin doctor of the morning, sourland. May you ever remain as convincing in the furtherance of your choice color!
clap.gif

bun.gif
lady, it's actually scary in it's own right. Sort of a strange euphoria. I asked my doctor about it once, "Dr S. , moments of euphoric feelings when the headaches cease. Do you think this indicates mental instability." He laughed hysterically.
idunno.gif

The Princess once told this same doctor that she thought that I should be on anti-anxiety meds. His reply, "From my observations, George is far more likely to cause anxiety than he is to suffer from the disorder."
rant.gif

We welcome you with open arms!
gig.gif
For some history go back to the first two posts and you will note who our mostly ineffective adversary remains. The Green are peaceful, but we will defend ourselves!
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom