Green eared chicken

JetBlack

Songster
9 Years
Apr 19, 2010
Coeur d'Alene, ID
This black Bantam has the greenest ears. Turquoise!

Greenear2.jpg

Don't make me come down there!

Dontmakemecomedownthere.jpg

Peekaboo!

Peekaboochickens.jpg

Bird on a wire:

RIRonaroost.jpg

The black one jumped into my hair, once. I held up my hands for her to come down to me and she sort of accidentally/on purpose missed my hands and landed right on my head. It was weird when she started climbing all over me! Mountain chicken.

David, those are great pics of your girls! You and I just have to get together some day and swap stories over a cup of whatever. (You're not that far from me after all!
wink.png
) You wouldn't happen to be in need of a very sweet little roo to go with those lovely girls would you? I have two wonderful little boys in need of a good home and one or the other I'm sure would be the perfect fit to your young ladies!
lol.png
(pssst...they look to be about the same age too!
wink.png
)

Quote:
LOL! That'd be great. I'd love to hear stories of someone else's chickens. We'd be like parents, with our wallet photos out....

I had to get rid of my rooster. He made so much noise, it was certainly annoying my neighbors. He was a Sebright and looked really great. I missed him right away but not all his noise. My house is pretty insulated but both neighbors' are over 100 years old. They probably got the full effect
sad.png
You must be out Davenport way?

Back
Top Bottom