Green egg

Caseyvdb

Chirping
Feb 15, 2021
Gold Coast
Hi Guys.
A few days ago I had a green egg only once for the first time in many years we had chicken . what would be the reason for a hen laying just 1 egg with a green shell and go back to normal again?

I've never hear of this before. You sure someone else's hen didn't lay with yours? Is your hen healthy? Has she ate anything different lately?

I've never hear of this before. You sure someone else's hen didn't lay with yours? Is your hen healthy? Has she ate anything different lately?
My hen are laying about 5 eggs a week each specially now that the winter is over, We had real gold weather in July and August as low as 8 Celsius some days and this is the first time this happened. they are all healthy and eating good ,,,they have a 17% protein food and also Moringa leaves that is 20% protein and what ever is left from the kitchen. no other chicken can get inside their run or is around where I live.

My hen are laying about 5 eggs a week each specially now that the winter is over, We had real gold weather in July and August as low as 8 Celsius some days and this is the first time this happened. they are all healthy and eating good ,,,they have a 17% protein food and also Moringa leaves that is 20% protein and what ever is left from the kitchen. no other chicken can get inside their run or is around where I live.
Hm. This is confusing me too. I've never heard of this before. Is there a possibility that something stained the egg? Or that someone is playing a trick on you?

Hm. This is confusing me too. I've never heard of this before. Is there a possibility that something stained the egg? Or that someone is playing a trick on you?
We have 3 security cameras in the area nobody come and go without being detected and were she laid the egg other eggs did not have stain on them.
Some times I wonder green men from mars and now green eggs who knows.

We have 3 security cameras in the area nobody come and go without being detected and were she laid the egg other eggs did not have stain on them.
Some times I wonder green men from mars and now green eggs who knows.
Green eggs and ham maybe? 🤣

Does the hen by any chance have EE in her anywhere in her bloodlines? Maybe a pigment made it's way out? This doesn't make much sense. :hmm

We found out last week that it is the youngest chicken that started to lay the green eggs. She look different to the others but now that it is spring she is old enough to start laying.

Back
Top Bottom