Green Egger Naked Neck Thread

My newest project for later on this winter or next year. I've got this cockerel that hatched from a blue/green egg, but his dad wasn't a blue egg gene carrier, so I'm not positive that he carries it. But I also have this nice little black Ameraucana pullet, so I want to cross the two of them... He's got a crappy pea comb, but I think crossing the two might bring out some nicer looking pea combs as well as some nice light green eggs. They're both only about 4 months old right now, and he carries both copies of the NN gene so I know I'll get a good percentage of Nn's, and any pullets that lay green eggs can be bred back to him. My main breeding goals are large/heavy/meaty NN's, but this will be a fun side project. :cool:
0825181157f.jpg
0822181819d.jpg

I have some hopefuls in the bator now due 9.22. I got my bator running right before the strike, the next week my egg numbers fell......down ......to low to admit. Oh and I lost one of my Nn roos.... of course the one with the biggest body and best comb.. silly roos

Going to put this project off.

I have way too many birds and not enough tine to mess with them.

Oh no, I’m too late!
Was just discovering this, and now won’t rest until I can add some GENN to my rainbow project. Do you ship eggs or chicks by any chance? I’m way the heck over on the west coast.

I am from the uk and have a cream legbar Male and a black/white NN chick and want to start of my project neck year!

Go for that match! I did a white nn/breese roo over cclb hen and hatched some recently. I only had one chick turn out with fully feathered neck. The rest were nn's with the bibs and a couple of them even had the crest from the cclb. I think they are starting to look cute, but still have to see how they grow out.

Oh no, I’m too late!
Was just discovering this, and now won’t rest until I can add some GENN to my rainbow project. Do you ship eggs or chicks by any chance? I’m way the heck over on the west coast.[/QUOT
Oh no, I’m too late!
Was just discovering this, and now won’t rest until I can add some GENN to my rainbow project. Do you ship eggs or chicks by any chance? I’m way the heck over on the west coasorry I do not ship at this tine.

Oh no, I’m too late!
Was just discovering this, and now won’t rest until I can add some GENN to my rainbow project. Do you ship eggs or chicks by any chance? I’m way the heck over on the west coast.
Sorry I do not ship at this time.

Back
Top Bottom