Green fire farms

We have a deathlayer from them and he’s not great in quality at all... that’s how we got him because he wasn’t even show worthy and neither were his siblings.

Here: https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/greenfire-farms-llc-havana-fl

2017 News Article showing more of the set up - Tallahassee Democrat Article

Property Records (for the parcel spilt off for chicken keeping)

Sunbiz listing

Articles of Organization as an LLC

At one time, they reported four employees, in addition to the two Bradshaws, the managing members of the LLC. That information is a bit dated, however.

As I said, nice to hear that the operation has turned around and things are back on track for them. They are sort of local to me. Sadly, @brideofchaos, the record of companies and persons getting PPP loans has been somewhat more fraud prone than typical for a Gov't program.

As I said, nice to hear that the operation has turned around and things are back on track for them. They are sort of local to me. Sadly, @brideofchaos, the record of companies and persons getting PPP loans has been somewhat more fraud prone than typical for a Gov't program.

I hear you on the fraud thing. It's a sad thing how many people take advantage during any opportunity grab money...whether it's fake charities posting GoFundMe pages for true tragedies or even the PPP program. Makes me so sick and angry.

Back
Top Bottom