green jungle fowl!!!!

Hi i was imterestes un buying a pair of Ceylon jingle fowl and also green jungle fowl do you have any available if u do please reply or let me know if u know of someone that has thank you

Can the jungle fowl be tamed down enough to stay where their coop and yards are if it isn't completely enclosed? Do the do well with other breeds of chickens?

Saul,
Thanks for your response. I do have RedJungle Fowl, and Grey JF. I agree with you about the green. From what I have heard they are difficult in captivity.
However I am very interested in a pair of Ceylon JF. I live in Florida in the Panhandle very near the coast. Great climate for raising jungle fowl.
Thank You,
Charles whatley

looking for a gray jungle fowl hen or maybe a pair dont have much money since i am only 16 but am absloltly amazed by the looks of this breed i currently have a pair of 90% red jungle fowl but would really love to start my hybrid program and know that the gray jungle fowl work the best for that so if any one has an extra hen for a really cheap price i know that its a long shot but could you please let me know...you can contact me at [email protected] ... thank you and have a nice night.
-Austin

Back
Top Bottom