Green Queen a Cockerel or Pullet?

Hello! I have a 10 week old green queen that is much larger than my other 3 green queen pullets. Her legs are bigger, her comb is darker and pronounced. She is also the “head hen” and is a little aggressive if you try to reach for her. Could she be a cockerel?
Now my green roo was growing by 8-9 weeks and had hackles and saddle feathers that were pronounced. Send Meyers a photo and your order number..i have only had one mistake in 4 orders and it was a green queen. I have had several people say the same that have ordered from them for years that the only mistakes have been on green queens and i dont know why.i had a refund within 5 minutes of them receiving the photo..

Now my green roo was growing by 8-9 weeks and had hackles and saddle feathers that were pronounced. Send Meyers a photo and your order number..i have only had one mistake in 4 orders and it was a green queen. I have had several people say the same that have ordered from them for years that the only mistakes have been on green queens and i dont know why.i had a refund within 5 minutes of them receiving the photo..
I got a cockerel ameraucana from meyers (was supposed to be a female sexed day old), so happens (this was a year ago). They do refund the purchase price though.

Back
Top Bottom