Green queen Easter eggers bantams

Mine are still to young to lay but this is how they turned out
Oh wow!! They are sooooo pretty!!! Very curious what the egg colors will be.

I have some new chicks right now, but i think i have a bunch of boys 😥 i think one tolbunt polish might be female, 2 im not sure, but leaning male, and then 3 silkies.. no clue on them.

Ill replace all the males w green queen ee bantams and silkied ee (the white one) from mpc. That should complete my flock!

I have some new chicks right now, but i think i have a bunch of boys 😥 i think one tolbunt polish might be female, 2 im not sure, but leaning male, and then 3 silkies.. no clue on them.

Ill replace all the males w green queen ee bantams and silkied ee (the white one) from mpc. That should complete my flock!
Ty. I have five of the white silkied Easter eggers too. I love them. And 4 silkied Cochin. I’m getting silkied serama hatching eggs this week. I also have two polish one is tolbunt. Sounds like we have similar taste

Ty. I have five of the white silkied Easter eggers too. I love them. And 4 silkied Cochin. I’m getting silkied serama hatching eggs this week. I also have two polish one is tolbunt. Sounds like we have similar taste
Ooooohhhh i love your bird types!!! One of my silkie chicks might have either some polish, or just be a satin silkie. The breeder told me she for sure came from the paint silkie batch that has some frizzle genes. i just love getting the perfect feather type. I like that satin look as well as the silked feathers on the GQ EE bantams. Plus i want colored eggs!!

Im debating possibly keeping a roo.. but honestly, it needs to not wake me up or be annoying 😆 so I need a miracle roo! I'm pretty sure ill have at least one tolbunt roo. 2 have that sort of mohawk going, but its hard to say because only the white crest feathers are popping. Its like the brown is still just baby fluff.

Ooooohhhh i love your bird types!!! One of my silkie chicks might have either some polish, or just be a satin silkie. The breeder told me she for sure came from the paint silkie batch that has some frizzle genes. i just love getting the perfect feather type. I like that satin look as well as the silked feathers on the GQ EE bantams. Plus i want colored eggs!!

Im debating possibly keeping a roo.. but honestly, it needs to not wake me up or be annoying 😆 so I need a miracle roo! I'm pretty sure ill have at least one tolbunt roo. 2 have that sort of mohawk going, but its hard to say because only the white crest feathers are popping. Its like the brown is still just baby fluff.
my only two boys right now are my two bantam silkied Cochin. Like Punky in my avata. The other Nelson is white.No silkie mix in them full Cochin just ressive silkie feathers. There so sweet and not to loud. Polish can be hard. My boys always had the messier crest from the beginning. As far as silkie feathers go I prefer my silkie cochin, and pure silkies more than silkie green queen. Liking my straight feather ones most. Good luck

Do they have to be bantams?❤️. Cackle has bantams but well they are located in Missouri

Back
Top Bottom