greenfire farms and whitmore farm

I picked up chicks from Whitmore and thery are doing great! They are really nice and are doing a gorgeous renovation on their home.
smile.png

I got 30 chicks from Will Morrow (Whitmore Farms) 2 weeks ago.

All alive and thriving. The Welsummers are especially hearty and growing like weeds. These birds were shipped from Maryland to Alaska.

Will has been nothing but first class.

We had some drama with the first batch arriving all dead (he also included 3 extra Marans). Will promptly offered my money back or a new order. He reshipped, emailed, called, etc. despite being called everything in the book by the Post Office personell and my friend that freaked out when they saw all the dead chicks. It's easy to be cool when everything is sailing smooth, but Will was extremely calm and gracious during all the unnecessary drama.

I highly recommend Whitmore Farms.

I just received some chicks from Greenfire Farm. They shipped the next day after I purchased.
Ordered 24 day old chicks. They sent 28 chicks and all arrived alive and well. They sent express and the package arrived in less than 24 hrs.

I tried to order some Coronation Sussex chicks a couple of months ago they had posted for sale.....Greenfire............ He told me that he wouldn't sell them to me right then but I could "bid" on a couple of six week old started birds he had on Eggbid.........why post them for sale on your site with a price?..........

I got BC marans chicks from greenfire and they all arrived alive and healthy,nice chicks would highly recommend them and will order more from them..
frow.gif

Sorry to pull this out of the basement - anyone gotten Isbars or Cream Legbars from Greenfire? I have sent a few e-mails about some questions but haven't gotten any responses?
I want them but sending that much $ without some communication is scary.

Thanks in advance

I have Isbars from them, am supposed to get legbars next month. I would wait for a response.

Back
Top Bottom