Greeting from Florida!

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I'm gonna to tell you a little secret, most chicken owners are never regular, they're extra crispy! A little KFC joke. :lau

Last edited:
Lots of regular greeters here but some live in other countries and the time zones don't mesh with ours. Also most have full time jobs and can't reply as soon as they like. They do their best. Greeting new members is an entirely volunteer effort.

Welcome to Backyard chickens. If you go to "where am I, where are you," in the social thread you can locate and post on your state thread. Often it reveals chicken folks in the same locale.

You may also want to check out the Learning Center, a great place to start a chicken education as well as refresher course, for those starting up again.

Hi and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

There are quite a few of us Floridians here. The state thread drumstick diva referred to is here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/305793/florida-always-sunny-side-up
Pop in sometime and say hello. You might even find some members close by you.

What kind of chickens do you have? Feel free to ask questions, share photos, etc. there are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people here.

Nice to have you join us!

Back
Top Bottom