Greetings and nice to meet everyone!

Iluvmynuggets

In the Brooder
Oct 29, 2020
Hello all,
🐔💜 My name is Crystal. I am a new chicken owner. I have had my flock of 7 for about 5 months now. I rescued all of my chickens except for the Easter Eggers and Wyandottes. I currently have 1 year old black silkie Roo, 1 4yr old Australorp hen, 1 RHR mix hen 19 mo old , 2 easter Eggers that are 18 weeks , and 2 laced Wyandotte that are about 13 weeks. I live in the southern California High Desert. I am happily married and we have 1 daughter who passed 5 years ago😢😇. We heard chickens are great therapy animals, and they weren't lying, these little guys keep us on our toes and happy as well! I hope to learn as much as i can in this group and also be able to share some of my knowledge or advice and make some friends in the process. 🙏THANK YOU ALL FOR ADDING ME to BYC! 😁

animated-smileys-halloween-006.gif
Hello and welcome to the BYC community! Sorry for your loss :hugs glad you got yourself into chickens, they're entertaining to say the least. Do you have any pictures you'd like to share? We love pictures! :D

View attachment 2391663 Hello and welcome to the BYC community! Sorry for your loss :hugs glad you got yourself into chickens, they're entertaining to say the least. Do you have any pictures you'd like to share? We love pictures! :D
Im so glad to be here and I absolutely appreciate your kindness thank you ! 🙏💜😁 I will post pics as soon as get better acquainted with posting hehehe

Back
Top Bottom