Greetings BYC!

TheGoogleFarmer

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 5, 2014
Hello everyone! The name is Michael and I have n amazing wife and 3 awesome kids! We were given 11 chickens of which 3 escaped and ran away (2 however still come back but will dash away if we even open the backdoor lol) so we are left with 8 in the coop. We came together as a family and built a pretty nice coop if I must say so myself and are trying to take on chicken farming.... And yes as you may have guessed from the name....all with the help of Google. My family and I are having a blast learning and interacting with these chickens even though we don't have a clue what we are doing and we are just looking for the wonderful advise of experienced chicken farmers like yourselves on the BYC site! We can't wait to get started on this adventure! Thanks in advance for all of your help....take care!

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC! There are a lot of very helpful articles under the Learning Center tab, check them out if you haven't already. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Have fun with the chickens!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. My name is Michael as well. :eek:) I'm sorry 3 of your chickens escaped. Hopefully at some point you can catch them and get them back in the coop. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hope your missing chickens decide it's better to stay with you. I would guess a predator got the third one. Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and I'm sure we (meaning my wife and I) will fit right in here. And yes I hope our run away hens see that they are friends, not food (excuse the finding nemo quote....we have kids lol).

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Enjoy this wonderful adventure you are on and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom