Greetings, Chicken Lovers :)

ScottS1957

Chirping
Mar 30, 2018
My name is Scott, and I am a Co-Chicken-Rancher with my Wife, THE Chicken Rancher of our household :) We live in Northern Minnesota with three dogs, one "puma" sized cat, and 18 chickens. We are blessed with many acres of field and woods, and regularly enjoy the Boundary Waters and camping 150 miles to our East.

I joined this web site, because I want to learn more, meet others who raise chickens, and add to my knowledge-base.

My wife is the resident expert on our property. I capably assist. We had 26 chickens until yesterday's fox attack. We know that a fence is in our near future when we have the funds. Our two chicken coops house chickens that trust our Golden Retriever, Beagle, and Cattle Dog.

For hobbies we love canoeing and camping, as mentioned. I love photography, trekking India, Rocky Mountain Backpacking, reading, writing, and currently am a music teacher in the public schools. Looking forward to learning more from you!

:) Scott

Last edited:
PicsArt_03-14-01.39.45.png

:welcome so glad you decided to join us.

So sorry about your losses :hugs.

My niece also studied Music, I never realized how hard those degrees are to obtain :bow
Thanks for your kind message, sunflour! This seems like such a great web site, with very cool people! Indeed those degrees DO take time! I hope your niece found a way to keep loving music! I'm finding that teaching it is just one of the many ways! All my best to you and yours! Scott :)

Thanks for your kind message, sunflour! This seems like such a great web site, with very cool people! Indeed those degrees DO take time! I hope your niece found a way to keep loving music! I'm finding that teaching it is just one of the many ways! All my best to you and yours! Scott :)

She did also get her masters, works for a musician agent :)

Back
Top Bottom