GREETINGS, EVERYONE!

Peachesneggs

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 22, 2013
I am a Grandmother and Cardiac Nurse who is getting back into the Homestead Life again. When our children were at home, we gardened and put away, raised chickens, goats, sheep, rabbits, geese, cats and a horse. I baked my own bread and made everything from scratch. I did spinning and weaving and the whole family did Historical Reenactment. After the kids were grown, I went to work full time in the Cardiac procedural unit of a busy hospital. Now, I'm back home with my chicks and my Honey Bees and my very indulging husband. I may decide to work again part time, but, at least until fall, I'm visiting my Grandchildren and playing house again. I am looking forward to being a part of this forum, instead of just stalking it.

Greetings from Kansas, peachesneggs, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our flock! Glad you are getting back into the natural lifestyle. I don't know why I waited so long! Good luck to you!!

welcome-byc.gif
From our little farm in West Georgia! Sounds like we have a lot in common, bees, poultry, natural living.... Feel free to visit our website in signature line but MOST OF ALLLL Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom