Greetings from Central NY!

LinaChick

In the Brooder
Apr 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

I am new to the world of chickens and VERY excited to get started! My six baby chicks are scheduled to arrive the week of May 3rd and I have been BUSY researching and prepping for their arrival!

I will have two Buff Orpingtons, two Jersey Giants and two Rhode Island Reds coming.

We live on just under 3 acres and have been mastering gardening the last three years and are ready to take the next step to our mini-farm-to-be by adding chickens.

In keeping with the questions, my other hobbies are hiking, camping, reading, knitting, crafting, playing guitar and violin. :)

Our little farmstead consists of me, my BF and our little dog Lulu. I am the head of marketing at a regional healthcare company. My BF and I also own a web & mobile app development company out of our home.

I have been a longtime lurker of BYC, soaking in all the knowledge I could get and make sure I can be the best chicken mom!

Anyway, I cannot wait to get to know some of you and I know I will learn so much more being a member. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom