Greetings from Elk, WA

Thanks you for your warm welcome! I live in Eastern WA, in the foothills. (I have satellite internet connection that did not want to behave, sorry for my early exit on the forum last night. Today I am at work) I am unsure on what to get. Where I live is a typical four seasons and right now, there isn't really much to choose from. My coop will fit four comfortably. I would like a hearty chicken that is a great producer. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Thanks you for your warm welcome! I would like a hearty chicken that is a great producer. Any suggestions? Thank you.
You're welcome. Since you live in a cold winter area and have room for only four hens, I would suggest Black Sex Links (Black Stars). They are cold hardy, friendly, egg laying machines, laying right through cold winters. I have raised them for years and mine have consistently churned out over 300 eggs per bird per year.

You're welcome. Since you live in a cold winter area and have room for only four hens, I would suggest Black Sex Links (Black Stars).  They are cold hardy, friendly, egg laying machines, laying right through cold winters. I have raised them for years and mine have consistently churned out over 300 eggs per bird per year.

X2. Sex links are awesome. And mine are sweethearts!

Back
Top Bottom