Greetings from Elk, WA

nwbikerchick

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 15, 2014
We are so excited to start our flock. It may be late in the season but I had to convince my sweetie that chickens will be a great addition to our family. We got our coop, fenced it off and putting the finishing touches on the set up. I will be posting some photos because I would like to get some input from my new chicken family. Thank you

Thank you very much. Looking forward to getting input. I have been using the site for information and the information here is great!!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'll look forward to seeing your pics. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens are you getting?

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This is the place to be when you own poultry!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

It is late if you are starting new chicks. You have to keep them warm. If you are starting with grown pullets, it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom