Greetings from Geauga County, Ohio!

art teacher

In the Brooder
Sep 17, 2019
This being our first year with chickens, we've learned alot and have alot to learn. Whenever we have a question this site has the answers we are looking for. Yesterday someone asked a general chicken question AND I KNEW THE ANSWER! Right then I knew I needed to officially join this awesome community.
We have 8 layers of various color thus we get a rainbow of eggs every day and my wife couldn't be happier. In addition to 8 female chickens, I have 2 daughters still living at home, 3 female dogs and a female cat. Topped off by my wife and I am the lone male in the house. some call it a blessing, i call it DRAMA! At first I was reluctant of raising chickens, but the household has embraced them so I'm smart enough to know to go with the flow. I'm looking forward to expanding my chicken knowledge.
Thanks for reading!
David

Welcome to BYC, eggcited to have you join the flock.

Life is like that there is always something else to learn up until the day we die. There is always different ways to do things and variety of experiences contributes greatly so people can decide what works best for them and their flocks.

This being our first year with chickens, we've learned alot and have alot to learn. Whenever we have a question this site has the answers we are looking for. Yesterday someone asked a general chicken question AND I KNEW THE ANSWER! Right then I knew I needed to officially join this awesome community.
We have 8 layers of various color thus we get a rainbow of eggs every day and my wife couldn't be happier. In addition to 8 female chickens, I have 2 daughters still living at home, 3 female dogs and a female cat. Topped off by my wife and I am the lone male in the house. some call it a blessing, i call it DRAMA! At first I was reluctant of raising chickens, but the household has embraced them so I'm smart enough to know to go with the flow. I'm looking forward to expanding my chicken knowledge.
Thanks for reading!
David
Welcome, from another Buckeye, Muskingum County.

Back
Top Bottom