Greetings from Sydney, Australia

Jon Ray

In the Brooder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello all! I'm an American living abroad in Sydney, Australia and recently my partner and I have adopted two young Frizzle chics. Still trying to determine if they are hens or roosters. I look forward to learning more here.

When I was living back in the US, I had two fully grown White Leghorns, but this is my first time raising chics.

Frizzles1.jpg Frizzles3.jpg
Frizzles2.jpg

Cheers!
Jon

Greetings John! Thank you for joining us here at BYC!
It seems like you have developed quite the love for chickens! In that case, I am very pleased you decided to join our vibrant community! Your chickens look absolutely adorable! Thank you for posting pictures!
As for our site just make sure you aren't afraid to wander around our forums, ask questions, and most importantly LEARN! Learn more about our favorite feathered friends, and maybe even educate some others;)
I hope to see you posting around the forums more!!!
-Blue

G’Day from Far North Queensland Jon :frow Welcome!

Aaaw, your little ones are adorable. The world needs more Frizzles! ;) They are still a bit too young for gender guesses but you might want to post some pics in a few weeks on this forum if you would like opinions: Breed or Gender Forum

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has an Aussie Thread if you would like to pop in and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom