Greetings from Tennessee!

ashleymk99

In the Brooder
Jun 4, 2015
Waynesboro, TN
Hello there! I'm Ashley and I have some experience with raising chickens. I have two White Crested Black Polish, one Golden Laced Polish, and one Blue Silkie kept with my parent's coop. I have fallen in love with the two sweet breeds!! In just a week, however, I am receiving my much anticipated order of 31 Polish and Silkie chickens! Although I only ordered White Silkies, I will be receiving every color of Polish Murray Mcmurray Hatchery has to offer. I can't wait to raise my little sweeties and chat about them here!!

Nice to meet you!
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC, Ashley. Glad you decided join our flock. I've raised both Polish and Silkies and they are delightful birds. Both breeds tend to get badly picked on by standard sized breeds, so we removed our Polish and Silkies from the main flock and put them in their own enclosure together and they got along fabulously and produced some of the most beautiful crosses I've ever seen. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Silkie and Polish.

Welcome to BYC, Ashley! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Good luck with them and feel free to ask any questions. We are happy to help. From the looks of your avatar, looks like you are really enjoying your flock!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom