Greetings western New York!!

welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio

welcome-byc.gif

From Syracuse, NY Specializing in Delawares.

making a trip to PA for Orpingtons have a look. Offer to pick up and you pick up here. Hinkjc farms

Rancher Hicks

Hello to all! Thought I'd introduce myself a bit! I'm from western New York (about an hour east of Buffalo) and have been a zookeeper for 12 years. I quit the field this summer due to family demands & relocating back to my hometown (I have three boys, the oldest is 8 and youngest is 17 months). Now I'm missing animals like CRAZY! We just moved into my family's farmhouse, and I'm hoping I can get some chickens for the... kids...(okay okay me too)! Unfortunately the huge coop here blew down in a storm about a decade ago, so I'm doing some reading to look into a good coop I can afford to build and is predator safe. Oh, and I can deworm a chicken in the blink of an eye! That comes from working in a zoo with curator who is chicken crazy, and one of my jobs was to deworm them monthly. I took care of a lot of other animals too mainly medium-to-small sized mammals and a variety of birds.

so a little late but welcome
welcome-byc.gif
I am from Dunkirk,NY is that anywhere close to you....I live in Tn but my parents still live up there.....this forum is awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom