Greetings

sevenchickens7

In the Brooder
Jun 13, 2016
Kansas
Hey from Kansas!! I got my first flock of 27 beautiful birds 2 weeks ago today. Columbian Wyandottes and New Hampshire Reds. Not sure on genders yet but man are they a blast to watch. My dad actually ordered them but I picked them up from the post office and fell head over heals for the fluff balls and the rest is history. I stumbled upon this site while looking for for advice on how to manage them and decided I best join up! Chickens are just amazing creatures

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on your new little ones! Yes, they sure are easy to fall in love with. And once you do, there is no turning back.

Have you found our Learning Center yet? Lots of great articles that will help you raise your birds and keep them healthy... https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy your little ones! If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask.

So make yourself at home and welcome to our flock! :)

You may need to change your user name - with 27 chickens now - just kidding. I suspect you will be getting more and more. Chicken addiction just grows and grows.

Hello and welcome to our community. Theres lots of info on here, but we are always happy to help out if you have any questions, so make yourself and home.

Best wishes
CT

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! You've picked some lovely breeds, enjoy them!

Back
Top Bottom