Greetings

ASFarm

In the Brooder
Feb 22, 2020
and salutations. New member here with a dire chicken situation, but I'll introduce myself first.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We've had chickens for almost 2 years.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Six

(3) What breeds do you have? California Whites, rescued from local farm supply store.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They're fun to watch and we love that they help us with our natural gardening techniques!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Travel, animal rescue

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. About to be empty-nesters; we have 2 dogs, 10 cats and a guinea pig on our 11 acres.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I've lurked in some of the forums for answers to newbie questions- it's been very helpful. Now I have a really bad situation and need some advice.

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad you decided to join our community!

Is this a medical issue? If so, you might post in our Emergency forums for more help here.

If it's something else, scroll through our forum list for the appropriate subject and post there. I hope you find an answer to your troubles!!

Welcome aboard!! :)

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad you decided to join our community!

Is this a medical issue? If so, you might post in our Emergency forums for more help here.

If it's something else, scroll through our forum list for the appropriate subject and post there. I hope you find an answer to your troubles!!

Welcome aboard!! :)
Thank you- yes, I just posted on the emergencies board.

Back
Top Bottom