Greetings

Nice to see you all here. I am new here and I really like it. I hope that as a newbee i am posting in the right place :) I have three 5 month old sapphire gem chickens. They just began to lay about 3 days ago. I already got 3 double yokers. I am originally a city girl but have always been a country girl at heart. I just wanted to give a shout out and say that I hope you all have a very blessed and peaceful day.

Nice to see you all here. I am new here and I really like it. I hope that as a newbee i am posting in the right place :) I have three 5 month old sapphire gem chickens. They just began to lay about 3 days ago. I already got 3 double yokers. I am originally a city girl but have always been a country girl at heart. I just wanted to give a shout out and say that I hope you all have a very blessed and peaceful day.
HELLO

Welcome to BYC to you as well and congrats on your new layers!

Back
Top Bottom