Greetings~

Hi there, I'm a new chicken mom from Maine, USA and one of my birds is experiencing some symptoms and just about every Google search result leads me here so I said to myself "Well, you should probably sign up because all these people seem pretty knowledgeable." and here I am.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
- Yes. April 7th.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
- I have 2 Prairie Bluebell Eggers, 3 Barred Rocks, and 2 Sapphire Gems and we might adding 2 Rhode Island Reds in the future.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
- Their personalities. (and eggs!)
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
- Gardening. Baking. Gaming.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
- We're a small family of 3 with a cat & a dog.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
- I wish I found BYC under better circumstances. One of my chicks is acting strange so multiple Google searches brought me here time and time again so I decided to just dive right into it.
Welcome to BYC!!

Hi, welcome to BYC! it's a pleasure to meet you, thanks for joining us. If you post photos and symptoms, I'm sure someone can help you.
I posted in the "Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures" but it's still "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly". I hope it gets posted soon. I don't drive and my husband leaves for work for 3 days in a few hours. So, if someone says "Go get 'Product X' after he leaves I can't until like Wednesday. 😓

I posted in the "Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures" but it's still "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly". I hope it gets posted soon. I don't drive and my husband leaves for work for 3 days in a few hours. So, if someone says "Go get 'Product X' after he leaves I can't until like Wednesday. 😓
I've never seen the "waiting for approval " thing.
You might need to try again.

Edit: Here's the link to my symptoms post. Thank you to all that reached out. ❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I'm a new chicken mom from Maine, USA and one of my birds is experiencing some symptoms and just about every Google search result leads me here so I said to myself "Well, you should probably sign up because all these people seem pretty knowledgeable." and here I am.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
- Yes. April 7th.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
- I have 2 Prairie Bluebell Eggers, 3 Barred Rocks, and 2 Sapphire Gems and we might adding 2 Rhode Island Reds in the future.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
- Their personalities. (and eggs!)
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
- Gardening. Baking. Gaming.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
- We're a small family of 3 with a cat & a dog.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
- I wish I found BYC under better circumstances. One of my chicks is acting strange so multiple Google searches brought me here time and time again so I decided to just dive right into it.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom