Greetings!

saucytoad

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 17, 2014
Hi everyone, I am a first time chick mama and absolutely loving it! I live in the city, so only have six little bantams … hopefully all girls. They are now two weeks old and are starting to look adorably awkward with their feathers coming in.

Meet the girls ... clockwise from the top right: Marta, Arnold (there's a story behind that), Penelope, Gracie, Claudia, and Claire.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Awww....your babies are adorable!!
love.gif
Yes, they go thru a ratty stage while growing in the new feathers. LOL

Have you stopped by our learning center here on BYC? Lots of good reads on all the aspects of keeping your new flock...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy your new babies! They grow so fast. Make yourself at home and welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! How adorable! And such a nice assortment of breeds and colors. So... Arnold ... so why are you tempting fate naming such a sweet little girl Arnold?

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

Back
Top Bottom